The Jim Dunlop Authentix Hendrix range of straps have been designed to depict various iconic moments in the career of one of guitar's most famous stars.
Here's what Jim Dunlop Say;
In October, 1968, Jimi Hendrix recorded part of a planned double album-First Rays of the New Sun-at TTG Studios in Hollywood, California, a favorite among rock musicians because of its high decibel sound limit. He would never finish the record, but in later years music from those sessions has been featured in a series of compilations, including Rainbow Bridge, providing a new experience to Jimi Hendrix fans around the world.
- Includes a range of materials, patterns, and stitching replicated to the originals worn by Jimi Hendrix
- Artwork inspired by concert poster artists and visual art by Jimi Hendrix himself
- High quality fabrics and workmanship
- All straps are approved by Authentic Hendrix, LLC
- Perfect for die hard fans of Jimi Hendrix
Re: Delivery. All orders placed on weekdays before 3:45pm will be despatched that same day. All of our delivery options can be found at checkout or on our delivery page.
Re: Returns. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30-days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information visit our Returns & refunds page.