D'Addario NYXL1238PS NYXL Nickel Wound 12-38 E9 Pedal Steel Strings
- NYXLs are premium uncoated electric strings, delivering unrivaled strength and tuning stability, plus enhanced mid-range
- The premium nickel-plated steel wrap wire used for NYXLs provides accentuated frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range, so you get more presence and crunch to cut through the mix.
- Fusion Twist technology assures NYXL electric guitar strings stay in tune 131% better than standard strings, while the NY Steel core wire makes them up to 40% stronger—bent two whole steps higher, NYXL strings are still at less than 75% of their breaking point.
The NYXL1238PS pedal steel string set is designed for E9 Pedal Steel guitar players. This set is constructed using the gauge made popular by Paul Franklin and enhanced with our NY Steel cores and plain steel strings - offering better pitch stability and greater break resistance.
- NYXL’s feature D'Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength - Play Fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- E-9th pedal steel tuning
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .015, .012, .015, .018, .020, NYXL Nickel Wound .024, .030, .034, .038
Re: Delivery. All orders placed on weekdays before 3:45pm will be despatched that same day. All of our delivery options can be found at checkout or on our delivery page.
Re: Returns. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com.
For further information visit our Returns & refunds page.