D'Addario NYXL1149-3P Nickel Wound 11-49 Electric Guitar Strings, Jazz Rock, 3-Pack
- NYXLs are premium uncoated electric strings, delivering unrivaled strength and tuning stability, plus enhanced mid-range
- The premium nickel-plated steel wrap wire used for NYXLs provides accentuated frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range, so you get more presence and crunch to cut through the mix.
- Fusion Twist technology assures NYXL electric guitar strings stay in tune 131% better than standard strings, while the NY Steel core wire makes them up to 40% stronger—bent two whole steps higher, NYXL strings are still at less than 75% of their breaking point.
World class and industry leading, this is the premium electric guitar strings range from D'Addario: the most technologically advanced string maker on the planet... NYXL is the product of that. These strings use an exclusive NY Steel high-carbon steel hex core for the ultimate in strength and break-resistance. The nickel-plated steel wrap is specifically calibrated for enhanced midrange ‘push’ favoured by most players - whether they know it or not!
“Bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better!”
* * * * *
At a glance:
- D'Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength - play fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range - more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
D'Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you’ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D'Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL’s provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilising a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary “fusion twist” process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
Re: Delivery. All orders placed on weekdays before 3:45pm will be despatched that same day. All of our delivery options can be found at checkout or on our delivery page.
Re: Returns. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information visit our Returns & refunds page.