D'Addario Nickel Bronze 16-56 Resonator Acoustic Guitar Strings
- D'Addario Nickel Bronze strings are made with nickel-plated phosphor bronze, wrapped over a hexagonal NY steel core.
- The nickel-plated phosphor bronze wrap wire provides a clear, focused sound, which magnifies the sonic properties of the guitar’s wood
- Nickel-plating increases natural corrosion resistance for a longer lasting uncoated string.
The modern-vintage acoustic guitar tone. In my experience NB strings have a very ‘Monel’ characteristic with an airy, clean clarity from the nickel and a fuller low-end thickness from the phosphor bronze. For a big-bodied acoustic guitar with an overly warm, boomy, dull sound they give a more woody, open sound with a mid-hump, but crucially without the shimmer and overtones associated with the standard bronzes. We tried them on an old 50s Gibson Southern Jumbo and the guitar just came to life!
These are D'Addario’s premium acoustic guitar strings utilising their most advanced and developed materials. NY Steel used for the core wire and plain strings is D'Addario’s strongest and most break-resistant steel ever - it was developed for NYXL and is now used in XT and XS too!
Phosphor Bronze was first used in guitar strings by D'Addario for its natural corrosion resistance for longer tone life and now this nickel plating increases these qualities, as well enhancing your guitar’s natural voice.
D'Addario Nickel Bronze is an absolute game-changer in acoustic guitar strings: full-bodied phosphor bronze warmth with the zing and clarity of a nickel plating.
- Delivers a full tonal spectrum, revealing the unique tonal qualities of your acoustic guitar
- Increased corrosion resistance for a longer lasting uncoated string
- Features D'Addario’s exclusive high-carbon NY steel for unprecedented strength and tuning stability
- Environmentally-friendly, corrosion-resistant packaging keeps strings fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Nickel Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
Re: Delivery. All orders placed on weekdays before 3:45pm will be despatched that same day. All of our delivery options can be found at checkout or on our delivery page.
Re: Returns. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com.
For further information visit our Returns & refunds page.