D'Addario EJ21 Jazz Nickel Wound 12-52 Electric Guitar Strings, Light
- XL Nickel has been revered by players everywhere since 1974.
- Nickel-plated steel wrap wire provides a bright, versatile electric guitar tone, great for a variety of musical genres.
- Like all D’Addario electric guitar strings, XL Nickel are made with our proprietary Hex-Core, ensuring perfect intonation, consistent feel, and reliable durability.
EJ21, D'Addario's most popular round wound "jazz" set, features a wound 3rd/G string for greater resonance and a tighter feel. Can also be used for down tuning.
- Features a wound 3rd/G string, optimal for "jazz" style playing and some drop tunings
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .032, .042, .052
D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Guitar strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst players of all genres and styles. XL's are precision wound with nickelplated steel on a hex-shaped core, resulting in strings with a distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation.
Re: Delivery. All orders placed on weekdays before 3:45pm will be despatched that same day. All of our delivery options can be found at checkout or on our delivery page.
Re: Returns. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com.
For further information visit our Returns & refunds page.