D'Addario Half Rounds Stainless Steel 9-42 Electric Guitar Strings, Super Light
- Half Rounds are a nice medium between round and flat wound strings, providing benefits of both.
- Stainless steel wrap wire is finished with a centerless grinding process to provide a smooth feel, reduced finger noise, and tone comparable to round wound strings.
- Like all D’Addario electric guitar strings, XL Half Rounds are made with our proprietary Hex-Core, ensuring perfect intonation, consistent feel, and reliable durability.
- D'Addario's popular extra-light gauging with an exclusive semi-flat surface
- Centerless ground stainless steel delivers round wound tension with a flatwound feel
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Stainless Steel .024, .032, .042
Half Round Electric Guitar Strings are round wound with Stainless Steel and then precision ground leaving the outer surface smooth and "semi flat." The result is a string with the tonal characteristics of round wound strings , with a smoother feel similar to flat wound strings.
Re: Delivery. All orders placed on weekdays before 3:45pm will be despatched that same day. All of our delivery options can be found at checkout or on our delivery page.
Re: Returns. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information visit our Returns & refunds page.