D'Addario ECG23 Flatwound Chromes Steel 10-48 Electric Guitar Strings, Extra Light
- XL Chromes are a flat wound electric guitar string, which provide a mellower tone than round wound strings.
- Chromes’ stainless steel flattened ribbon wrap wire is precisely polished for unparalleled smoothness and the warmest tone you’ll find from an electric string.
- Like all D’Addario electric guitar strings, XL Chromes are made with our proprietary Hex-Core, ensuring perfect intonation, consistent feel, and reliable durability.
D'Addario ECG23 Flatwound Chromes 10-48 Extra Light Electric Guitar Strings
ECG23 is D'Addario's lightest gauge of flatwound strings. Chromes' smooth feel and warm, mellow tone is ideal for traditional jazz, rockabilly twang, R&B and some pop/rock styles.
- D'Addario's lightest gauge of flatwounds delivers smooth feel and warm, mellow tone with minimum tension
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .020, .028, .038, .048
Re: Delivery. All orders placed on weekdays before 3:45pm will be despatched that same day. All of our delivery options can be found at checkout or on our delivery page.
Re: Returns. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com.
For further information visit our Returns & refunds page.