D'Addario ETB92 Black Nylon Tapewound 50-105 Bass Guitar Strings
- D’Addario’s warmest, smoothest electric bass string
- Flattened black nylon wrap provides a distinctively warm, percussive tone, with no finger noise
- Like all D’Addario bass strings, XL Nylon Tapewound are made with our proprietary Hex-Core, ensuring perfect intonation, consistent feel, and reliable durability.
**PLEASE NOTE** These strings measure 36.25" / 92cm from the ball end to the start of the silk winding. These strings have Blue Silk at both ends of the string.
The ETB92 black nylon tapewound set offers the ideal combination of warm, deep tones with an ultra-smooth feel. This set offers a vintage tone ranging from the “thump” of an upright bass to the focused depth of traditional flatwound strings. Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 inches.
- Engineered to provide optimal tension and gauged to fit properly on standard bass saddles and nuts
- Flattened black nylon wound for a warm, deep tone
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36-¼ inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .050, .065, .085, .105
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
We insist that players use the measurement of ball-end (anchor) to top nut of their current set of strings. This measurement is more accurate than scale length as it takes into account through-body stringing, and more complex or alternative bridges. In many cases the set of strings required will be longer than the bass’s stated scale length! Use these references:
If ball-end-to-nut length is:
Up to 32” choose Short Scale
32”-34” choose Medium Scale
34”-36” choose Long Scale
36”-38” choose Extra/Super Long Scale
If you have a bass where you cannot see the ball-end i.e. a thru-body bass, you will have to measure your string once it has been removed. Before removing the string be sure to make a mark on the string with a permanent marker just behind the nut so you know where to measure to. Then once you’ve taken it off the bass, you can measure from the ball-end to the mark you made on the string.
Re: Delivery. All orders placed on weekdays before 3:45pm will be despatched that same day. All of our delivery options can be found at checkout or on our delivery page.
Re: Returns. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com.
For further information visit our Returns & refunds page.