D'Addario EPBB170 4-String Phosphor Bronze 45-100 Acoustic Bass Guitar Strings
- D’Addario Phosphor Bronze acoustic bass strings are precision wound with phosphor bronze wrap wire, over a hexagonal high carbon steel core.
- The Phosphor Bronze wrap wire provides tried-and-true D’Addario acoustic bass tone, with beautiful balance and warmth suitable for all musical genres.
- Now the standard in acoustic strings, Phosphor Bronze strings were originally pioneered by D’Addario in the 1970s.
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic bass set, EPBB170 provides a rich, deep and projecting tone.
- Designed specifically for use on all 4-String acoustic basses
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Phosphor Bronze Wound .045 .065, .080, .100
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
EPBB170 - 45, 65, 80, 100.
D'Addario's EPBB170 set provides a rich, deep and projecting tone for all 4-String acoustic basses.
Re: Delivery. All orders placed on weekdays before 3:45pm will be despatched that same day. All of our delivery options can be found at checkout or on our delivery page.
Re: Returns. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com.
For further information visit our Returns & refunds page.