D'Addario ENR72 Half Round Bass Strings 50-105 Pure Nickel
- Half Rounds bass strings are an innovative combination of round and flat wound strings, providing benefits of both.
- Pure nickel wrap wire is finished with a centerless grinding process to provide a smooth feel, reduced finger noise, and tone comparable to round wound bass strings.
- Like all D’Addario bass guitar strings, XL Half Rounds are made with our proprietary Hex-Core, ensuring perfect intonation, consistent feel, and reliable durability.
ENR72's combine the playability of a 50-105 set with the benefits of an exclusive "Half Round" manufacturing process. This set is fit for long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches.
- 50-105 gauged set with the benefits of an exclusive "Half Round" manufacturing process
- Brightness and tension similar to standard round wound strings with smoother feel
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .050, .070, .085, .105
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
**PLEASE NOTE** Length of string (ball end to start of taper) - 36.25" or 92cm
D'Addario Half Round bass strings are wound with pure nickel, then precision ground, leaving the outer surface smooth and semi-flat while retaining the flexibility of round wound strings. D'Addario's exclusive heat treating process ensures that Half Rounds retain their round wound
brightness and sustain.
ENR72 - 50, 70, 85, 105.
ENR72's combine the playability of a 50-105 set with the benefits of an
exclusive "Half Round" manufacturing process.
Length of string (ball end to start of taper) - 36.25" or 92cm
We insist that players use the measurement of ball-end (anchor) to top nut of their current set of strings. This measurement is more accurate than scale length as it takes into account through-body stringing, and more complex or alternative bridges. In many cases the set of strings required will be longer than the bass’s stated scale length! Use these references:
If ball-end-to-nut length is:
Up to 32” choose Short Scale
32”-34” choose Medium Scale
34”-36” choose Long Scale
36”-38” choose Extra/Super Long Scale
If you have a bass where you cannot see the ball-end i.e. a thru-body bass, you will have to measure your string once it has been removed. Before removing the string be sure to make a mark on the string with a permanent marker just behind the nut so you know where to measure to. Then once you’ve taken it off the bass, you can measure from the ball-end to the mark you made on the string.
Re: Delivery. All orders placed on weekdays before 3:45pm will be despatched that same day. All of our delivery options can be found at checkout or on our delivery page.
Re: Returns. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information visit our Returns & refunds page.