D'Addario EJ65T Pro-Arte Custom Extruded Tenor Ukulele Strings GCEA Tuning
- Optimized for Tenor Ukuleles tuned to standard GCEA tuning-
- Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Nylon for highly accurate, laser sorted treble strings
- Inspired and guided by D’Addario ukulele artist Jake Shimabukuro
The EJ65T Tenor Ukulele set is an all-nylon string set inspired and guided by the virtuosity of D'Addario ukulele artist, Jake Shimabukuro. Each string is manufactured on D'Addario's own advanced monofilament extrusion line built exclusively for the production of musical instrument strings.
- Optimized for Tenor Ukuleles tuned to standard GCEA tuning
- Pro-ArtÃƒ© Custom Extruded Nylon for highly accurate, laser-sorted treble strings
- Inspired and guided by D'Addario ukulele artist Jake Shimabukuro
- Tenor Ukulele, Pro-Arte Custom Extruded Clear Nylon, Non-Ball End
- String Gauges: Nylon .0285, .0327, .041, .029
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
Re: Delivery. All orders placed on weekdays before 3:45pm will be despatched that same day. All of our delivery options can be found at checkout or on our delivery page.
Re: Returns. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com.
For further information visit our Returns & refunds page.