D'Addario EJ45LP Pro Arte Classical Lightly Polished Composite Normal Tension Strings
- Pro-Arte’ Lightly Polished Composite strings reduce finger noise, while still providing a sophisticated classical tone.
- Utilizing composite core basses, wound with silver-plated copper then polished smooth, D’Addario Lightly Polished classical strings provide an effortless slide and quiet performance.
- This set has clear nylon treble strings, with an extra, optional composite 3rd/G-string for increased projection.
- EJ45LP "lightly polished," normal tension, is D'Addario's best selling "lightly polished" set, preferred for its balance of rich tone and smooth feel.
- Silver plated copper wound on an exclusive Composite core material for powerful, long lasting tone
- Wound strings are polished to a smooth surface for reduced finger noise, great for recording!
- Composite 3rd/G for increased projection, clear nylon 1st and 2nd strings. All laser sorted for consistent, precise intonation
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0280, .0322, .036 Basses .027, .34, .043
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Pro-Arte lightly polished composite strings feature an exclusive multifilament core material which delivers a powerful, but warm tone which lasts 2-3 times longer than traditional classical strings. Each wound string is polished to a smooth surface for reduced finger noise. In addition to three traditional nylon treble strings, each set contains an optional monofilament composite 3rd/G string, which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles. All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter/tension measurements and quality checks, ensuring true sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arte lightly polished sets are also ideal for recording.
EJ45LP "lightly polished," normal tension, is D'Addario's best selling "lightly polished" set, preferred for its balance of rich tone and smooth feel.
Re: Delivery. All orders placed on weekdays before 3:45pm will be despatched that same day. All of our delivery options can be found at checkout or on our delivery page.
Re: Returns. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information visit our Returns & refunds page.