D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze 12-53 Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light, 3-Pack
- D’Addario Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings are precision wound with phosphor bronze wrap wire, over a hexagonal high-carbon steel core.
- Phosphor Bronze wrap wire provides tried-and-true D’Addario acoustic tone, with beautiful balance and warmth suitable for all musical genres.
- Now the standard in acoustic guitar strings, Phosphor Bronze strings were originally pioneered by D’Addario in the 1970s.
The original Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings! Back in the 70’s D'Addario pioneered the use of phosphor bronze wire in the manufacture of guitar strings. The industry was searching for a set of strings that would inherently last a bit longer; coatings weren’t available then, or possibly even considered (someone confirm that for meâ€¦ it was before my time), so phosphor bronze was the answer with its natural corrosion-resistance.
The side effect of using phosphor bronze is warmth and balance, and combined with D'Addario’s high-carbon steel hexagonal cores the overall tone of the strings are full, bright and clear.
D'Addario is the only strings manufacturer to have it’s only wire-drawing facility in-house so quality control can be strictly monitored from inception to packaging. D'Addario is the most consistent, accurate, and advanced strings brand producing between 500,000 to 700,000 strings per day!!
All of this culminated in the most popular acoustic guitar strings set available delivering the ideal balance of volume, projection, and comfortable playability.
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
"D'Addario was the first to use Phosphor Bronze in acoustic guitar strings back in 1974. Today, Phosphor Bronze is played throughout the world and considered to be the standard in acoustic strings, thanks to its beautiful sonic balance and tonal warmth. Our pioneering Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings are precision wound with phosphor bronze wrap wire over a high-carbon steel core, providing tonal versatility suitable for all acoustic styles and musical genres. 12-53 Light gauge strings are our most popular acoustic gauge, providing a nice balance of playability and tone."
Re: Delivery. All orders placed on weekdays before 3:45pm will be despatched that same day. All of our delivery options can be found at checkout or on our delivery page.
Re: Returns. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com.
For further information visit our Returns & refunds page.