D'Addario EFT16 Flat Tops Phosphor Bronze 12-53 Acoustic Guitar Strings
- Flat Tops are precision wound with phosphor bronze wrap wire over a hexagonal high-carbon steel core, then precision ground and polished.
- Phosphor Bronze wrap wire provides tried-and-true D’Addario acoustic tone, with beautiful balance and warmth suitable for all musical genres.
- Now the standard in acoustic guitar strings, Phosphor Bronze strings were originally pioneered by D’Addario in the 1970s.
D'Addario EFT16 Flat Tops 12-53 Light Acoustic Guitar Strings
EFT16 Flat Top strings combine D'Addario's popular light gauging with an exclusive precision polishing process for a smoother, quieter playing surface. Great for recording or slide playing.
- D'Addario's popular extra-light gauging with an exclusive precision polishing process for reduced finger noise
- Smooth, flattened playing surface, superb tone and sustain associated with phosphor bronze strings
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
Re: Delivery. All orders placed on weekdays before 3:45pm will be despatched that same day. All of our delivery options can be found at checkout or on our delivery page.
Re: Returns. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com.
For further information visit our Returns & refunds page.