D'Addario Pure Nickel 11-48 Electric Guitar Strings, Jazz Rock
- XL Pure Nickel offers the vintage guitar tone of the 1950s.
- Pure Nickel wrap wire revives the rich, clean string sound heard in early blues, rock & roll, and country music.
- Like all D’Addario electric guitar strings, XL Pure Nickel are made with our proprietary Hex-Core, ensuring perfect intonation, consistent feel, and reliable durability.
EPN115's combine the playability of D'Addario's popular medium gauge set with a warmer, vintage tone.
- Blues/Jazz Rock gauge
- Pure Nickel wrap wire delivers a warmer, vintage electric guitar tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .014, .018, Nickel Wound .027, .037, .048
D'Addario XL Pure Nickel strings look back to the '50s, when nickel was the primary alloy found in electric guitar strings. Into the '60s, these pure nickel strings would be supplanted when guitarists required brighter tone and enhanced magnetic properties/characteristic of the D'Addario XL nickelplated steel string line, Pure Nickel delivers classic, warmer timbres that define many genres including blues, classic rock, rockabilly, and more. These strings are wound on a hexcore.
Re: Delivery. All orders placed on weekdays before 3:45pm will be despatched that same day. All of our delivery options can be found at checkout or on our delivery page.
Re: Returns. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com.
For further information visit our Returns & refunds page.