Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler is the essential all-in-one pedal board experience that features a comprehensive collection of the most sought-after stompbox sounds, a full-featured looper and super-heavy-duty all-metal construction.
Without complicated menus or presets, Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler channels the soul and ease of a stompbox. Boasting over 75 immortal stompbox effects including distortions, reverbs, delays (including sounds from our best-selling DL4 delay pedal), and so much more, reach into Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler for access to many of history's most celebrated sounds. Use up to four different soundsor four of the samesimultaneously. Each stompbox model features dedicated knobs for instant tweaking.
The 28-second looper is always at the ready with dedicated footswitches for Play/Stop, Half-Speed, Reverse, Undo and more. All Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler's metal footswitches can withstand constant stomping and rock and roll-style abuse.
Use any sound, in any arrangement, with any of the 12 footswitches. Create different pedal board setups, or 'scenes', for instant recall of an entire gig's or song's stompbox sounds. Save up to 12 scenes and back them up to your computer using the MIDI in/out.
Super-easy, super-solid and featuring a built-in chromatic tuner, toss Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler on stage and hit the ground running.
Line 6 M13 main features include:
- Over 75 stompbox effects, 4 simultaneous in any order and any combination
- Dedicated knobs to control each of the parameters of each effect
- Create up to 12 pedal board scenes for instant recall. (It's like having 12 fully tricked-out pedal boards available at any time)
- Universal tap tempo to sync all your time-based effects
- 28-second looper with dedicated footswitch controls for Undo, Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Half Speed and more
- Built-in chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch
- Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
- Included AC power adapter
- MIDI in/out
- 1/4" mono or stereo inputs
- 1/4" mono or stereo outputs
- 1/4" stereo assignable effects send/return
- Two expression pedal jacks
- True bypass
This item cannot be reserved for collection within store.
Delivery from £0.00
European Delivery is available for this item
International Delivery is available for this item
UK Orders placed before 3pm weekdays will be despatched same day
Orders under £50 are sent via 1st class post.
Orders over £50 are sent via Interlink Express next weekday courier for UK Mainland or if unavailable by Royal Mail Special Delivery
International orders will be sent via International post (no signature required) or larger orders, via DPD international courier (signature required)
We operate a no fuss 7-day returns policy. To acquire a returns number email us at email@example.com or, log into your account, access your order, and go through the returns procedure.
All returns MUST have a valid returns number.
For more details, or to request special delivery instructions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the "pricing, delivery & returns" page on our site
No videos are available for this product.